How to Become an Independent Publisher
Udemy Master Class
Get a FREE COPY
The Right Way to Self-Publish
by Zorina Exie Frey
PUBLISH LIKE THE PROFESSIONALS!
· FREE DOWNLOAD of “The Right Way to Self Publish” ebook.
· Adobe InDesign – Format your book’s interior without the hassle of readjusting your page numbers and paragraphs. Create a manageable table of contents. Free 7-day download link included.
· Adobe Photoshop – Design a professional-looking book cover without paying an artist hundreds of dollars. Free 7-day download included.
· HTML Coding – Learn basic computer coding language so that you can better manage your website and format ebooks.
· Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) – Go through a step-by-step process on publishing your paperback and ebook on one of the most popular independent publishing platforms. Sell your book on Amazon!
· Xlibris Publishing – Explore Xlibris’ website to discover if it’s the right independent publishing platform for you.
· Lulu – Explore Lulu’s website to discover whether or not it’s the right independent publishing platform for you.
· Copyright Registration – Learn about protecting you and your clients’ published works and registering them to the Library of Congress.
· Ebook Publishing – Learn how to format your manuscript for ebook publication on Word. Also, learn how to format and save your manuscript as an .epub document on Google docs.
· Audio Book Publishing – Learn about publishing your book on audio.
· Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Get an idea about how you can use social media to promote your books and/or publishing business.
· WordPress – Discover what you need to know about creating a website through WordPress.
· Yolasite – Learn how to create a website for free in less than 15 minutes!
· Plan Your Book Tour – Learn how to organize a book signing tour, write a press release, a bio, a 30-second sales pitch, and manage your book inventory.
- Entrepreneurs, writers, authors, teachers, and instructors.
- Authors who need help marketing their book.
- Entrepreneurs who want to build their own website on the cheap.
- Business professionals who want a basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Professionals who want a basic understanding of paperback publishing.
- Marketers who are looking for a creative way to give their clients more credibility.
- Professionals who are looking for a way to gain more credibility for themselves.
- Entrepreneurs who want to learn the basics of HTML.
- Writers’ clubs and associations.
- Self promoters.
- Writers who are tired of waiting to get rejected!